Name:
Location: Kentucky

Just an old guy who would like to do his part to help our nation and our citizens get out of debt and stay that way. Being debt-free is an important freedom and helps us be be more able to protect our other freedoms.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Correction

Just to see if my meanderings are making search engines, I entered "Roll of Government" into the Google engine and did a search. I didn't find this blog, but I found 379 other hits, which is frightening. If that many people typed "Roll of Government" believing it to be correct, how many people will read my post and think I thought that was the correct spelling? I really do know the difference in "roll" and "role." At the time, I thought it would be fun to have a "play" on words. No more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home