Name:
Location: Kentucky

Just an old guy who would like to do his part to help our nation and our citizens get out of debt and stay that way. Being debt-free is an important freedom and helps us be be more able to protect our other freedoms.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Who is Mickey Herskowitz and . . .

Why is he saying those terrible things about Our Glorious Leader? If you believe Bush wanted to go to war with Iraq and wonder when and why he first wanted to do that, these are his own words: He was thinking about invading Iraq in 1999," said author and Houston Chronicle journalist Mickey Herskowitz.

"It was on his mind. He said, 'One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.' And he said, 'My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.' He went on, 'If I have a chance to invadeā€¦, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency.

In his own words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home